Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic, there will not be a Spring Open House this May. We hope to reschedule later this summer.
We are now able to show homes that are for sale in the Park.
Requirements of the Executive Order:
- All in-person meetings with Sellers and Buyers-Showings must be done by appointment.
- No more than four persons may be at the property at one time.
- All persons must maintain a 6-foot social distance at all times.
Additional mitigation measures:
- ALL potential buyers must be able to provide proof of funds before a showing appointment will be made. A copy of your bank statement or a copy of a current Purchase Agreement that has been made on your current home will work. All of these homes for sale are “cash only”, a bank will not give a loan for a property here in the park because this is a land lease held community. Please see the photos and videos and floorplans available on this website to help narrow down your wants and needs prior to any in-person showing.
- There will be a showing Certificate and Release form that will be signed at the time of the showing appointment.
- We request that all people at the showing wear a face covering of some sort and encourage the use of gloves while viewing a home.
- We ask that all buyers refrain from touching any surface in the home and let the Showing person turn on lights and open doors for you.
PREOWNED HOMES FOR SALE
Shiawassee Shores offers attached garages and four-foot crawl spaces underneath the homes and they are set on poured wall foundations. We also offer two clubhouses for your enjoyment, as well as a Par 3 golf course that is located within the Park. Membership to the Golf Course can either be purchased for a season at $75.00/person or $5.00 per round/person. The course is highly affordable, challenging, and fun. Bring your guests and feel free to take a swing.
We usually have a variety of pre-owned homes for you to choose from. All come with an attached garage. All prices that are quoted include a 6% sales tax and title transfer fee. The only additional tax you will have to pay on your home is the Personal Property Tax (City of Linden), which is assessed on the porches, garages, decks, and sunrooms/additional rooms. The average tax assessed on a home is less than $400 per year. There are no rentals of our homes through the Park.
Feel free to call and make an appointment with Troy and take a look at the homes that we have for sale. The office is open from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday. The office is closed from 12:00 – 1:00 pm for lunch. We look forward to hearing from you and hope you come and join us at a great place to live.