Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, there will not be a Fall Open House this September.
We are now able to show homes that are for sale in the Park.
Requirements of the Executive Order:
- All in-person meetings with Sellers and Buyers-Showings must be done by appointment.
- No more than four persons may be at the property at one time.
- All persons must maintain a 6-foot social distance at all times.
Additional mitigation measures:
- ALL potential buyers must be able to provide proof of funds before a showing appointment will be made. A copy of your bank statement or a copy of a current Purchase Agreement that has been made on your current home will work. All of these homes for sale are “cash only”, a bank will not give a loan for a property here in the park because this is a land lease held community. Please see the photos and videos and floorplans available on this website to help narrow down your wants and needs prior to any in-person showing.
- There will be a showing Certificate and Release form that will be signed at the time of the showing appointment.
- We request that all people at the showing wear a face covering of some sort and encourage the use of gloves while viewing a home.
- We ask that all buyers refrain from touching any surface in the home and let the Showing person turn on lights and open doors for you.
Currently, we have no pre-owned homes available for sale.
Become a resident for less than you might be paying in rent. Contact us today with any questions!
The lot rent in Shiawassee Shores is $425.00 per month. The lot rent includes all lawn care, snow removal, trash removal, water and sewer. If you have any questions please contact our Office Sales Manager, Troy Ridenour, 9:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. Monday -Thursday and Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (810) 735-9003. Showings are available by appointment only.
There are no rentals of homes through the Park.